3-Up Ep.1 3-Up Ep.1

Overall very good.

You do a very good job with animating fight scenes, but the dialogue was a bit awkward at some moments, like the part between Kenny's dialogues, "Do you think you can [something] punch?" and "No you can't," there was a drawn out pause that took too long, especially since Kenny took a few seconds teleporting. Play around with pacing the dialogues as you did with the fight scenes. Shorten the time they remain on screen for quick actions and have characters act simultaneously with the longer dialogues for the more clam periods. Perhaps you can even experiment with a few scenes where, instead of showing the actual dialogue, you let the audience guess what the characters say/think through their actions.

Another couple of things that bothered me a little was the minor mistakes in spelling and grammar usage. Also, all the characters spoke the same way as if they were all one person.

I'm looking forward to the second episode.

Sonic vs Mario part 1 Sonic vs Mario part 1

This is great work.

A lot of the sounds were a bit off from the action, though. Also, the sounds should be manipulated a little, so they are not as sharp. Some battle music would be great as well. Hope you make a continuation of this.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Hmm...

Anyone ever notice that the bodies never actually turns? they are always facing left.

My First Gears of Madness My First Gears of Madness

Its a good start.

Your flash went by a little too fast. You should try to make the objects move smotthly instead of appearing here then appearing there. More effort needs to be put into animation, though you did an ok job with the art. Keep going.

kitty goes shopping 4 kitty goes shopping 4

You have great ideas for shorts.

But you need to practice drawing a little more. There is not much of an improvement throughout your submissions.

k3ltr0n responds:

sry what do u expect from a 2 year old

Don't Breathe Don't Breathe

You know...

There is a section called an art portal...

~Depes Crystalline~

Mariokirby in action Mariokirby in action

Great first animation!

Develop a story for your mario kirby. Try to give all your characters different personalities so they all act differently and unexpectantly (even to you). Keep it up. You're going to be one of the top sprite animators in no time!

07mariokirby responds:

I'll try my best =)

42 typography 42 typography

Great.

The timing of the words were a bit off. They moved away before the guy sung the words. Also, don't have the words come to a sudden stop. Try to create a smooth feeling as with the song. You should also try doing the entire song, not just a small section.

mario the one part 1 mario the one part 1

Good movie.

The part where Mario and Luigi come into the movie has a slight mistake. The background makes it look like they are running backwards. Also, you seem to be a decent artists. Maybe you should try drawing your own characters instead of using sprites.

My First Madness My First Madness

Great job!

Dude you are going to be one of the best in no time. Only problems were the guy's flip being to fast and the guy thrown in the air hanging a little too long. Keep it up!