Throw back Throw back

You're pretty good at loops.

Have you tried making other types of music? Or are hip hop loops sort of your specialty?

Barcus responds:

i'm good at techno and others but i'm best at hiphop

Barcus's Dreams Barcus's Dreams

It's good.

The loop is very smooth and has a nice, relaxing beat to it. There's not much to improve upon this song. Perhaps a challenge would be to incorporate some lyrics into a more ominous sounding song and create a smooth loop with that.

Barcus responds:

thanks man

We Run And Fight We Run And Fight

It's good.

Sounds like a pixelated pirate trance song to me. Some of the transitions and beats after the transitions seemed to stop suddenly rather than blend nicely. You could probably tweak this a little to turn it into a video game loop.

Doves Doves

This is great by itself.

The beginning was a little odd. And if you modified the ending a bit, it would work great as a loop.

Orchestral Theme 1 Orchestral Theme 1

Wow... Just wow...

You are definetly a master musician. The way you manipulate sounds is just amazing. You have most certainly in my eyes taken music to a different level. At this rate, you may be the one who will redefine music. You are just way to good, man. You are a true gem in the rough. Keep going!

Gravey responds:

Awwwwwww....You are making me blush. :"-)

-Gravey-

[E7] Big L Tribute [E7] Big L Tribute

Great song.

But you should have it fade out sort of quickly at the end instead of suddenly stopping.

GloineFiodh responds:

yeah true true. i hear yeh

I Gotta Feeling, Just Relax v1 I Gotta Feeling, Just Relax v1

You have succes P:

I found the original somewhat relaxing, but it wasn't good enough to really put you in good spirits. Your remix definitely relaxed yourself and puts you in an awesome mood. Great job!

ioneofmany responds:

Thanks man! That's what I was going for.. I think music completes people. :)

-Race around the moon- -Race around the moon-

This can't be a video game song!!!

It's way to good to be called a video game song!!! I can't think of what other type of music it should be called, but the song is awesome. ^-^d

[Assios] - Fireworks [Assios] - Fireworks

Great song.

This song works great as a loop as well. Nice job. Hope you become a musician master with 9.

Assios responds:

Thanks! :)

krachmaninoff-downdowndown krachmaninoff-downdowndown

You got great songs man.

But you need to raise the volume of your vocals in a lot of them... This one ish teh bomb though! :D