All 6 art Reviews

Punk scythe(bloody/improved) Punk scythe(bloody/improved)

For this piece, there is way too much background, particularly since its empty.
You put a lot of detail into the scythe itself and the blood, but the minimal detailed skull kind of kills the picture. Not only is it merely an outline with some color fills, but the skull has no shadow, and the break between skull and scythe is evident on the top left corner of the shadow.
Because you left much of the outline showing at the end of the blade, the blade appears as if blood splattered onto it rather than the blade piercing flesh. It is okay to cover up the lines with solid blood at the blade tip.
The subtle shades on the blade really makes the scythe look ominous, so good job.

~Depes~

shadowRian responds:

thanks your comment was very helpful, looks like i need more practice on my pictures but ill get it right one day :)

punk skull 2 beserk mode punk skull 2 beserk mode

The aura around the skull, whether aura or fire, should hug the lines at the bottom while stretched upward at the top, depending on how the skull is orientated. The horns' and teeth's lines should be more defined to give a more sharp look to them. The eye brows aren't really necessary because the shape of the eye sockets convey the angry feeling already.

This image would do great as a logo.

~Depes~

shadowRian responds:

lol yeah actually i could use this as my own logo.... holy crap DEPES YOUR A GENIUS :D

Dad'n'Me mask Dad'n'Me mask

It's... Okay.

Did you use MS paint? It looks like you used the line, pencil, and spray tool. It's not great, buddy. Try drawing out what you want before coloring it.

jz103 responds:

Thank you for the honest truth though you should have read description before giving me advice.

FalconFox FalconFox

Great first image

Try to tilt the feet because they are point in the wrong direction compared to the rest of the fox. Also, if the front feet are going to be giher than the back legs, at least draw whatever the fox is standing on. Make the fur on the tail smooth. The roughness does not match with the smooth flowing fur on most of the fox. The whiskers (if they are whiskers) need to be pronounced more. They could be mistakened for the curvature of the fox's snout (the top one at least). The end of the left wing seems a little too flat. This is great though. Are you planning to continue making art with photoshop?

NodCraft responds:

ill confess something to you man... ive gotten a free version of photoshop, that is now expired, so when i got the idea of the fox... it was only 2 days left for the demo to expire.. so it was some kind of rush for me... (the feet i didnt notice back then what u were saying, good observation :L)
Im hoping to buy a digital platform, or plantell or that plane digital notebook whit the pen to do my photoshop work in the future.. im pretty bad drawing animals (in this one i amaze myself)
and the fur, i wasintending to do some king of furry feathers or something...
thanks for comment !

Stained Glass Whale Stained Glass Whale

This is great.

But the tiles on the bottom right are so dark that they made it look like you didn't finish the image until I looked closer.

NG Tank NG Tank

I can only think ot two things...

Maybe put "NG" somewhere on the tank with a slightly dark yellow base. And... You could always draw tankman poking out of the tank smiling and flipping off at us. :)